Here you will find 5 different UTI cures and I will talk a little about each natural remedy for urinary tract infection in turn.
1) Water: Simple as it may sound drinking lots of water will help to flush out the infection and dilute the infection (and hence the pain) that is there. You may not look forward to the pain of going to the toilet but once you have lots of water in your urinary system it feels a lot better.
2) Echinacea: A natural remedy for urinary tract infection that isn't that well known is echinacae which can be taken in the form of tea. It is a natural antibiotic and is available from any health shop.
3) Cranberry & Blueberry: For cystitis and UTI's cranberry juice is one of the most famous but did you know you can have just as good effects from eating cranberries as well as eating blueberries and drinking blueberry juice. If the flavour is not for you try adding apple juice to the mix. The reason these are the best natural remedy for urinary tract infection is that they stop the bacteria from attaching themselves to the cell wall, which in turn flushes them out.
4) Pineapple: Another great natural remedy for urinary tract infection is pineapple. Eating a slice or two a day will give you plenty of bromelain which is great at fighting off infection.
5) Baking soda: A lot of the pain you feel when urinating can be attributed to the imbalance of acid and alkaline in your urine. This can be restored by drinking a half a table spoon of baking soda in a glass of water.
So, there you have it. You were seeking a natural remedy for urinary tract infection and you got five. Try them all and you'll be well on your way to curing that cystitis within a few days.
However, for a guaranteed long term cure and tips for immediate relief of cystitis visit my 'Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection' web site here and feel the relief in hours from now.