1. Future-Neck Tattooed Man: So, do you remember that old dude from the $100 bill, Benjamin Franklin? You know, the Founding Father? Inventor of the lightning rod? Perfect. But do you also know, like, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Tattoo Artist: Say no more…
2. While the scarily bad tattoo on the back of this man’s head is truly the stuff of nightmares, we have to commend his hair-styling commitment. It takes a lot of upkeep to manage that eyebrow and mustache illusion!
3. You know what they always say: “Live people ignore the strange and I myself unusual am” …or something like that? We’ve read this tattoo at least a dozen times and are still more than a little baffled as to what it’s trying to say.
4. This boy might want to “thenk” his “mather” for his life, but we do not think that his tattoo artist should be getting a “thenk you” note any time soon. Somewhere, somehow, both their moms and their grammar school teachers are wincing.
5. You know what they all say: dream big, and shoot for the stars! And if you don’t make it that far into the sky, at least have the sense to land on a pretty objectively terrible face tattoo. Inspiring, right?
6. This tattooed man has been having some trouble figuring out why, but he has not been doing too well on his online or Tinder dates. Some say it could be because of his checkered past.
7. This intrepid woman might have been feeling directionless and lost before she decided to get this inked on her back. If that was the case, we can’t say that this particular tattoo could have helped very much.
8. As the time-honored saying about faces goes: if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. This two-faced person decided that there could be no better place for a bad tattoo than the back of his head.
9. Look at this tattoo, isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you hope this person’s tattoo collection is complete? We would at least hope so, before they go ahead and make any more questionable tattoo decisions. Next time, just let Ursula handle the ink.
10. For anyone who’s ever struggled with thinking up a Halloween costume, this man found the perfect solution with this bad tattoo. Why fuss and fret over just one day, when you could look scary all year round! Problem solved.
11. This tattoo enthusiast has perhaps taken his love for hip-hop artist Drake a little too far. As his hit song goes: started from the bottom, now we are…still, apparently, right down there at the bottom.
12. When the moon hits your face like a big pizza pie that’s a…bad tattoo. Let’s just say this wolf is not going to be the only thing that’s howling at this terrible facial art.
13. If you are what you eat, this gentleman seems to have taken it a little too literally. This fast food is going to stick around for a long time. Wonder if they paid for this prime ad space?
14. This smiling young man might think that only God can “jude” him, but are mere mortals allowed to “jude” him for this embarrassingly misspelled tattoo? We’re going to go out on a limb and say: yes, 100%. Judge away.
15. Brenda, we are not exactly sure who or where you are, but whoever you are, you might want to stay far away from this badly tattooed man. We have a hunch he’s harboring just a bit of an obsession.
16. There are tattoos that inspire nostalgia, and then there are tattoos like this. For the last time, seriously awkward fan of 1990s game consoles, we are definitely not down to play this game with you.
17. Some people wear their heart on their sleeves. Others wear a million tiny hearts right on their chest. We just hope this woman does not have a change of heart about her bad tattoo.
18. Tons of people love the Nike brand and all of its products. But we have a sneaking feeling this is what Nike meant when they told customers to “just do it.” In this case, please don’t do it.
19. Getting a tattoo in memory of a lost loved one is always a beautiful sentiment. But whoever this woman is, we are sure that she would have preferred that the sentiment turned out to be just a little bit more accurate.
20. For anyone who has had the thought of “Man, I wish my facial hair could come a designer brand,” do we have the tattoo for you! Also available in Gucci and Hermes, this ink splotch truly does get even better with age.
21. We cannot predict the future, but we have to guess that this man’s future girlfriend is probably going to be pretty upset when she finds out that he got your name tattooed on his back.
22. We are not exactly sure what basketball legend Michael Jordan has to do with a skateboarding rat, but apparently one tattoo enthusiast thought the merging of the two made for some great skin art. We beg to differ.
23. Some tattoos help honor and preserve the “memoy” of a person’s cherished loved ones. And then there’s others, like this one, which makes us wonder if it honestly was intended to say “in loviag memoy my baby of brother.”
24. Just in case any of this man’s friends were looking for that perfect recipe for that special fix and having some trouble finding it, this guy is ready and willing to lend a helping hand — or, in this case, a whole arm.
25. This tattoo offers us the stirring idea that where words fail music speaks. But what happens when a vision of a tattoo fails miserably and no one speaks up? A permanent disaster that’s sure to inspire, well, something.
Forget What You Learned In Science Class: These Science Myths Have Been Debunked
From old wives tales, to frankly incorrect information, science is littered with myths that just don’t seem to disappear. Thanks to modern science, and cutting-edge technology, we are one step closer to the truth. See how many of these myths you still believe with our list of science class myths, debunked.
Improvement In Controversial Surgery Gives Short People A Reason To Smile
What do Humphrey Bogart, James Dean, and Prince have in common? Cultural icons? Sure. Dead? Unfortunately, yes. But did you know that all three icons are a part of the 5'8" and under club? That makes them each at least one inch shorter than the average US male, and unlikely sex symbols in a culture that celebrates tall guys. Given...
Trader Joe’s Forced to Release Statement After Viral Petition
As the world continues to pay attention to the systemic racism that affects minorities, an Oakley High School student’s note of a company’s racial insensitivities made waves around the world. The 17-year-old student’s Change.org petition went viral after pointing out racial stereotypes of Chinese and Mexican cultures commonly featured on the packaging. For example, Trader Joe’s calls its Chinese food...